These are short term assignment contract for duration of 2-3 months
Job Title: Compliance Specialist
On site/ Hybrid
Experience: Minimum of 10 years
We are looking for a detail- oriented Compliance Specialist to support the team and help ensure that all relevant laws and regulations are being adhered to. As a Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for conducting research, keeping up to date on changes in the law, and providing advice and guidance to our management team.
Compliance Specialist Duties:
- Support all regulatory programs associated with the project.
- Look at methodologies of inspection to arrive at a solid list of gaps.
- Develop strategy to mitigate gaps and integrate with risk management module
- Internal Controls
- Compliance Audits
- Other Regulatory Activities
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures
- Identify and address non-compliance issues
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring compliance issues
- Acknowledge product installation, including hardware, software, and documentation
- Monitor all contract preparation, review, approval, and execution
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 10 plus years’ experience in financial audits, compliance, internal controls, or reporting
- Excel at analysing and distilling complex financial data into actionable insights
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of technical knowledge
- Must be an expert in Arabic language (Read, Write, Speak)