We are looking for an HR manager. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, and disciplinary action. To perform well in this role, you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
· Manage the recruitment and selection process of excellent staff.
· Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
· Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
· Conducting performance and wage reviews.
· Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
· Creating clear and concise report
· Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
· Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
· Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
· Support current business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
· Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management