The business Support Assistant Manager will be working under the marketing and support services department. She or he will report directly to the Chief Business Support Officer. the candidate must have a very strong accounting experience and be open to exploring other business functions as well.
- Recording financial transactions
- Preparation of financial statement
- Configuring enterprise resource planning systems
- Assessment of business, financial, and compliance risk
- Provision of timely and useful financial information
- Preparing business reports monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Preparing budgets
- Filing for tax returns
- Maintaining staff payroll
- Giving advice on best internal control practices
- Preparation of asset register
- Preparing cash forecast and models using spreadsheets
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- Give support to the CBSO in other functions within the department.
Background and Skills:
- The candidate must have the following:
- at least a bachelor's degree in accounting.
- at least 3 years experience working as an accountant.
- Time management and organizational skills.