About SecurEyes - SecurEyes is a pure-play information security consulting firm which started in 2005 with global offices & presence at India, UAE, Oman, KSA & USA. It specializes on Risk Assessment, GRC Consulting, Information Security Training and on-demand information security consulting. Our clients include large Government Organizations, Banks & Financial Services Institutions, International Airlines, Large Trading Houses and Public sector companies across the globe. We are technically focused with passion, integrity and with a strong belief in providing world-class services to our clients to create a difference in their information security environment.
Job Title – Associate Information Security Consultant/ Information Security Consultant
Job Location – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Experience – 2 to 5 years
CTC – As per Industry Standard
Certification – OSCP, CEH, ECSA etc.
· Strong knowledge of the OWASP, SANS top 25, WASC security Standards and detailed knowledge of common web application attack vectors such as SQL injection, CSRF, XSS, Session Management issues, Direct Object reference, Click jacking, buffer overflows, etc.
· Experience in performing application (web application, mobile application, thick client applications) security testing using manual techniques
· Experience in configuration review of OS, DB & network devices
· Experience in VA/PT of networks, servers, devices etc.
· Experience in manual application penetration testing of thick client applications, mobile
· Had performed manual mobile application penetration testing on platforms like Android, IOS etc.
· Should have knowledge on Risk Rating Standards like DREAD, CVSS etc.
· Good understanding of web application architecture and Secure development life cycle(SDLC).
· Experience in threat modelling and risk analysis.
· Understanding of software development methodologies such as waterfall, Rational Unified Process and Agile software development.
· Experience in automated web application vulnerability scanners (e.g., AppScan, Web inspect, Accunetix, Burpsuite Pro, etc) is desirable.
· Communicate with customer teams to explain and demonstrate vulnerabilities to application/system owners, and assist with the mitigation of the identified vulnerabilities.
· Researching the latest security best practices, staying abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities and helping to disseminate this information within the group as well as the organization.
· Conceive of and implement technical and process improvements.
· 2-5 years of proven experience in application security domain
· A Bachelor or a Master’ s degree in B. E/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ M.S.
· Proficient in written and oral English communication skills.
· Expertise in web application security testing.
· Expertise in mobile application security testing.
· Strong organizational, team-work, multi-tasking and time-management skills.