1. Support the Pricing manager and unit staff in planning the job requirements and mainly the resource requirements.
2. Analyze the project’s components and research the cost involved and set the estimation.
3. Drafts initial project quotation after coordinating with all concerned parties and report to Pricing Manager.
4. Manage the time to ensure the completion of the project as per planned deadlines and the calculated estimated pricing.
5. To find the best suitable estimated pricing in favor of the company and compared to the market price.
6. Coordinate with the sales team on project requirements.
7. To consult with the people in other departments and clients from different fields for finding an appropriate budget and meet the unresolved issues.
8. Prepare for time, labor, machines, cost of material and all other documents to be estimated.
9. Maintain updated raw material lists and prices to ensure the best price using our quality standards.
Fill all BOQs and BOMs in details and report it to the pricing manager.
Established in 1956 under the name Batal Design Center, the brand adopted its new name and corporate identity in 2015 in anticipation of its 60th anniversary. B Design is a full-fledged home furniture and décor company, with more than 60 years of furniture design, manufacturing and sales in Lebanon ...Read More