Sanctuary Corporate Services is extending its services into Saudi Arabia, and the chosen candidate will be the main face of our initial expansion in the country.
We are a fiduciary, tax advisory, and corporate services provider led by seasoned professionals with extensive expertise. Our comprehensive suite of services includes company formation and expansion, tax and accounting advisory, visa and iqama processing, corporate bank accounting, and facilitation of government-mandated post-setup registrations and approvals.
Reporting to the country head, the selected individual will oversee all relationships with government departments necessary for licensing and business setup. This includes, but is not limited to, the Ministry of Investment (MISA), Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MCI), General Organization of Social Insurance (GOSI), Ministry of Labor, Visa/Iqama processing, GOSI & ZATCA, and others.
This position is exclusively open to Saudi nationals proficient in both written and spoken English and Arabic, holding a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Candidates should possess prior experience in this field and established relationships within key government ministries to facilitate tasks effectively. As this role involves client interaction, professionalism and comfort in such scenarios are essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing company set-up applications with the Ministry of Investment and other pertinent government departments and ministries.
- Attesting the Articles of Association with the KSA notary public.
- Managing visa and Iqama applications with the Ministry of Labor and other relevant government authorities.
- Handling ZATCA Registrations, Chamber of Commerce Account registrations, GOSI, and other necessary government administrative registrations for foreign companies expanding.
- Assisting clients with medical checkups, visa/Iqama processing, and bank account opening.
- Demonstrating organizational efficiency in time management and communication.
- Engaging with potential clients to discuss their company formation and visa processing needs and requirements.
- Possessing comprehensive knowledge of major laws and requirements for companies operating in Saudi Arabia need to comply with.
- Understanding the essential steps for companies to establish themselves in the Kingdom.
- Having substantial experience working with the Ministry of Investment (MISA) and other relevant KSA government authorities.
- Demonstrating resilience, eagerness to learn, and professionalism when overcoming potential challenges.
- Understanding the local banking environment in Saudi Arabia and providing clients with suitable advice.
- Collaborating within the team and ensuring full compliance with Sanctuary’s internal policies and practices.
- Comfortably managing local payments, including cash, and being responsible for them.
- Overseeing the local office in Riyadh and ensuring the safekeeping of its contents and possessions.
We offer the right candidate a highly competitive compensation package comprising a basic salary, commission, and an annual bonus. Additionally, medical insurance and all necessary work permits will be provided.