To execute sales activities of the assigned products or services, ensuring the provision of high quality services to all customers and the achievement of target sales levels.
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Serves customers courteously and answers their queries in order to assist them in their product search and maintain / develop relationships with potential or existing customers.
- Highlights customer comments with respect to the products/services offered or issues faced in the sales process and communicate the same to the Direct Sales team leader in order to ensure that improvement initiatives are put in placeProactively approaches customers, conducts sales visits and represents the Bank at various places for increasing the reach and enhancing the presence of the bank.
- Assists in cross selling products and services to existing and new customers for the aim of maximizing revenue generation Provides input on customer needs in order to assist the Bank in identifying new markets and business opportunities for developing / maximizing the sales of products and services.
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Assists in the preparation of timely and accurate reports of Riyad Bank to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Qualifications: Diploma in Business or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 0-2 years relevant experience in the banking sector.
- Language: English: Basic
- Customer Orientation
- Achievement Orientation
- Effective communication
- Problem Solving
- Execution Excellence
- People Centered
- Team Work