· Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
· Identifies the department’s annual targets and follows up on achievement.
· Formulates market analysis in order to develop an acute business development strategy for Salec.
Attends local and international exhibitions to present the company and establish connections with potential customers and partners and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
· Prepare annual plans aligned with company strategies.
· Plans and conducts presales meeting and delivers presentation.
· Coaches, Advices, and supports sales department with all information needed to help them meet their sales targets.
· Prepare proposals in coordination with Pre-Sales Engineering division.
· Motivates the sales team to increase Salec involvement with existing clients, and maintain regular contact with them.
· Pursues sales leads and prospective customers whilst building strong customer relationships.
· Determines new opportunities by analyzing customer’s business needs.
· Negotiating and closing business deals.
· Supports the marketing executive in assessing and selecting marketing channels.
· Supervises the marketing executive in maintaining updated marketing materials.
· Any other duties assigned by the company’s CEO
· Participates in Periodical meetings of idea selection steering committee to qualify development ideas.
Saudi Logistics & Electronics Company, (Salec) was established in November 1991 is part of AnNasban Holding, Is a leading Communications and Information Technology service provider to help clients achieve their goals. Salec is providing comprehensive innovative and professional solutions starting fr ...Read More