Account Manager – Information Security & Infrastructure
IT Belt Company one of the leader company in information security / Physical Security & infrastructure is looking for a (Account Manager – Information Security & Infrastructure )that Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services. Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and annual plan.
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams.
- Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial and strategy resources. And to get the sales target number that requested by the company.
Years of experience required:
3 - 5 years minimum work experience in related IT security domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related IT fields or equivalent
- Business Knowledge of KSA Market in ICT.
- Preparing presentation material for the client and researching on their needs
- Qualify business opportunities, handle different customer proposals at the same time and with different maturity status
- Collaborate with the verticals line of business teams across ITB solutions to find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the Innovation and emerging business pipeline
- Basic technical knowledge about the information security / Physical security / Infrastructure solutions & services.
- Must have targeted customer DB.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills (English & Arabic).
- Vendor Management
Job description and responsibilities:
Work on sales activities, which includes:
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of solutions and project sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar roles as Project Management, Sales, Business Development, track record & reference of projects completed preferably in Mobility, Information Security & Infrastructure.
- Track record & reference of successful launching of Projects [Information Security & Infrastructure], products and Solutions, Concept papers, Business Case Financials, product management for Business segments.
- 3+ years of experience in a job in the KSA market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- KSA residency & Driving License.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with Associate Account Managers and Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and QA
- Work closely with Analytics and Ad Operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the campaign
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Manage weekly campaign status documents for review
- Work closely with Finance on billing set up and invoicing
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
- Adhere to established processes and workflows, as it relates to campaign set-up and pixel placement strategy, creative execution (including dynamic creative), ad trafficking, campaign management and any troubleshooting necessary with pixels, creative assets and campaign reporting
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
Saudi or Resident with transferable Iqama