Responsible for Track works (Formation, alignments & etc.)And proper planning of the railways projects & well skilled in technical work (civil engineering). Work for civil maintenance job also should have knowledge of Site execution, QA/QC and billing Proficiency in MS office Maintenance Planning, Preventive Maintenance.
The individual will be reporting to the VCV General Project Manager and will work with a team of engineers within RCGC’s Expansion department and civil department along with dedicated electrical and mechanical engineers with industrial backgrounds for this project.
Successful candidates should posses the following:
· BSc Civil engineering degree with 10+ years of experience
· Experience in civil works for industrial applications is a plus.
· Project management and site management experience.
· Ability to communicate with people at different levels including management team, contractors and consultants.
· Ability to multitask, delegate to subordinates and produce results on time
· Ability to handle project budgets and timelines
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic