The Graphic Designer is responsible to develop and execute creative concepts for applications such as website, presentations, posters, reports, and advertisements.
Design original pieces, including illustrations and info graphics that shall align with the pavilion’s branding guidelines.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
Education, Qualification, Years of Experience, Nationality
- Any nationalities (KSA nationality is an advantage)
- Familiar with Saudi culture
- Speaks Arabic as the mother language and understand Saudi dialects.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in graphic design managing high profile clients Experience with design software (e.g. In Design) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, illustrator, Corel DRAW)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field
- 2 months Contract
- Remote working