Job Responsibilities / Duties:
- Welcoming clients as they arrive to the center personally or by telephone, and explaining the services we offered and available and inquiries such as payment, and billing procedures.
- Schedule appointments; direct walk-in clients s and emergencies as per established Policies and procedures.
- Register all clients as per registration protocols an collect all proper and legal Documentation.
- Guide our clients to the services we provided that have been checked out properly.
- Review and verify (by clinic manager) clients coverage of insurance or other agencies the services provided and the charges to be paid by the clients.
- Collect deposits or co-pays/deductibles prior to the clients being seen by the provider as per established policies and procedures.
- Inform clients of their balances.
- Work closely with Medical and non-medical and nursing staff to assure smooth clients flow and cut down on waiting time
- Follow-up of clients with his/her appointment.
- Communicate properly to the client’s problem/complaint to the office manager.
- Understanding of community based organizations
- Other related duty as the job requires.
- High school graduate.
- Client’s communications training.
- Medical Terminology training.
- . One year of medical experience from a same setting
If you interested kindly send your CV to ********* style="margin: 0px; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue'" class="p1">Pleas write your Name with position in the subject