Overall primary objective to develop student enrolment from outstations to Raffles University (RU), Malaysia.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for the development of relationships with the high schools/international schools in outstation for the purpose of articulating into RU programs.
- Attend school fairs, education fairs and career expos to collect leads.
- Assist with local social media content.
- Follow up on leads collected from school events and social media.
- Provide consultation and responding to potential students by understanding their interest and needs thereby recommend suitable programs to them.
- In charge of outreach programs including but not limited to planning and conducting school talks, workshops, and short course in outstation high schools and learning centres.
- Maintain and build good relationships with outstation education agents and authorities that will support international student enrolment.
- Primary responsibility for enrolling students into RU programs; or in the event if not possible, for any other Raffles campus.
- Candidate must possess minimum 5 years in Sales and/or Business Development, or equivalent.
- Applicant with experience in the education industry is an advantage.
- Applicant with experience in living or studying in Malaysia is an advantage.
- Applicant from major outstation city is an advantage.
- Work well independently, resourceful, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate initiative and a resilient decision-making with good follow-up skills.
- A strong communicator in English and outstation language with well-honed interaction skills for internal and external communication.
- Good sense of urgency in meeting deadlines and targets, with a positive “can-do” attitude to align and adapt to our business dynamics in a fast-pasted environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications for data preparation and reporting.
- Must be available to physically attend 5-days training at RU.