Quest is working with a highly successful business conglomerate in the Middle East, looking for a stellar Performance Marketing Manager to join their team. This role is based in Kuwait and we are looking for someone with at least 6 years' digital performance marketing experience in retail e-commerce.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute digital strategies across multiple channels (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, PPC, paid/organic social, affiliates, among others)
- Work with internal and external teams in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns in support of the acquisition strategies; monitor and evaluate agency performance
- Analyze, measure, and report key performance metrics of all marketing campaigns
- Gather key insights based on data and customer buying behavior / feedback
- Optimize marketing campaigns based on KPIs and turn them into growth strategies
- Monitor, evaluate, and enhance CRM, and other relevant tools / systems
- Keep abreast of latest market trends and best practices
- Lead, mentor, and manage the digital performance marketing team
Desirable skills and background:
- E-Commerce or Retail Online Marketing background essential
- At least 6 years of managerial experience in a similar role and capacity
- Excellent skills in data analysis and visualization
- Proven background in digital performance marketing, e-commerce, online, digital advertising (A/B Testing, Monetate, Aptus, etc)
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity and would like to be part of this highly successful company, please apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...Read More