We are working with a large and successful retail company in the Middle East and they have an exciting new role for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They are looking for someone with a strong marketing background in Fashion Retail.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies that will promote brand in the both traditional and e-commerce space
- Implement campaigns across multiple channels and analyze performance metrics
- Lead the development of paid/organic acquisition strategies, and collaborate with other key internal team members in the optimizing the customer user experience/journey
- Evaluate, measure and report key performance metrics of all marketing campaigns
- Keep abreast with new marketing trends and competitor activities
- Develop, coach and mentor the digital marketing team
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years' experience in the same capacity
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing, e-commerce / online / digital advertising / digital acquisition
- Working knowledge of e-commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify)
- Strong organizational, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, proactive, and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.