We are working with a large and trusted retail company in the Middle East, looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join their team in Dubai. They are seeking for someone with experience in executing and developing affiliate programs in the MENA region and has strong regional affiliate networks.
As an Affiliate Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Plan, develop, and implement marketing programs that recruit / support new affiliates
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to roll out different web and app marketing initiatives
- Review performance of affiliate programs and identify opportunities for growth
- Perform market research on new affiliate partners and review affiliate contracts
- Maintain and manage vendor relationships
- Generate relevant campaign and analytics reports
- Keep abreast with latest affiliate marketing trends
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or similar
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Background in the e-commerce / quantitative / analytics environment
- Excellent analytical, data manipulation, and reporting skills
- Can excel in a multi-project, fast-paced environment
- Confident, with strong interpersonal, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic proficiency an advantage
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company is willing to provide an attractive salary, plus great benefits.
If you think that you have what it takes to take on a new challenge, then apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...Read More