• Bachelor degree.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the Medical Recruitment field.
• Excellent command in spoken and written English.
• Gender: Females/ Males
• Recruit Medical Professionals utilizing multiple tools, including social media and networking.
• Create and Publish Job advertisements through international websites.
• Performing background checks on potential employees, as well as checking upon given references, transcripts, and credentials.
• Screening the resumes to check of meeting the standers of The Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
• Outline and secure new sources of candidates through national and international agencies.
• Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
• Administering appropriate company assessments.
• Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
• Competitive salary.
• Five working days.
• Medical Insurance.
• Renewable yearly contract.
QEC was founded in the year 2001 with the aim of promoting the provision of high-quality education in Saudi Arabia. The founders of QEC all shared the common objective of wishing to invest in education with a view to making a difference.