Job Description: Has experience in physical security systems : Access control, Time Attendance, CCTV, Parking systems, hotel locks and scanning systems.
- Responsible for meeting with clients with Sales Engineer to determine their requirements.
- Conduct site surveys and ability to collect all project requirement and prepare technical project BOQ and technical proposals.
- Ability for responding to RFPs, Tenders and projects study.
- Follow assigned projects from projects manager and ability to send weekly reports for the assigned projects status.
- Ability to manage and supervise the implementation team (Supervisor, technicians and labors), assign tasks and follow up the projects execution with the team.
- BSC in Communications/Electrical engineering.
- Strong Communications skills.
- Proven experience in physical security field (2-4) years at least (Supervision, configuration, testing and commissioning).
- V. Good Arabic and English languages verbal & written.
- AutoCAD, windows, and office knowledge.
Industry: • Physical Security • Information Technology & Services Employment Type: Full-time (8 Hours/ 6 Days)
Iqama Must Be Transferable
Job Location: Riyadh