Job Description and Requirements
Multinational freight forwarder now seek to hire an Branch Manager for its Jeddah office. The purpose of the role is to focus on the big and medium enterprise sector to maximize revenue with the overall objective to win business and increase Gross Profit whilst giving priority to Sea fright and Airfreight sales.
- Direct and manage all Ocean Freight, OWL NVOCC, and Freight Forwarding services in the branch.
- Work with staff members to ensure individual and branch KPIs are met.
- Develop and implement new product and service offerings to meet customer needs in conformity with goals and objectives.
- Sales planning activities – update CRM system with new customer details / activity.
- Presenting company products / services, quoting customers
- Meet or exceed established business and profit growth targets; accountable for product P/L at the branch level.
- Set and communicate employee performance expectations and goals, and communicate how these contribute to the strategy
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of standardized processes, structures and systems according to corporate guidelines
- Planning and running telesales campaigns
- Associated administration duties
Experience, Education & Behaviors;
- Minimum of 8 years based sales , Management within a busy environment ideally within the freight or logistics industry.
- Knowledge of freight modes, units of transport, pricing structures, service offerings etc. would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of the market and competitors as well as trends and industry challenges.
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products
- Strong business and financial acumen (understands principles and language, including the fundamentals of financial analysis)
- Collaborates well across business units/functions to accomplish goals and/or targets
- Solid strategic and planning skills, ability to translate strategy to operational plan and execution
- Strong decision-making capabilities and high accountability
- Strong communicator with fluent English and who enjoys building relationships
Terms: Full time/permanent
Package: Neg + Bonus