PPC Company is a diversified Saudi Engineering & Contracting company headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Its core business is providing Telecom services. We are committed to mobilizing our diverse team of engineers to anywhere our clients need them to be.
PPC is seeking a Good Telecom Technician in Riyadh, KSA. The Telecom Technician will be responsible for installation of GSM/UMTS & LTE sites (RBS & Transmission Equipment).The ideal candidate will be a personal having experience in installation of RBS, DC rectifier, Transmission Equipment, RF Cables and in making all type of RF/Power Cable connectors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
· Installation of RBS, radio access nodes, and transmission equipment on operational telecommunications networks as defined by the OEM
· Installation and alignment of Microwave Link.
· All kind of Power connections for RBS, Microwave Link and DC Rectifier
· Installation of Cable Tray or Cable duct as per civil design.
· Installation of RF and Power Cables.
· Making of RF and Power Cable Connectors.
Required Experience and expertise:
· 2-3 years’ experience in Telecom Field
· Good mechanical skills in installation (layout, assembly, tie-in, etc.); reading and interpretation of mechanical and construction drawings
· Experienced with hardware installations.
· Good in power connections for RBS and Microwave Link.
· Good in connector making and cable installation for RF and Power.
· Knowledge and experience of working on Ericsson RBS 6000 and 2000 Series.