PPC Company is a diversified Saudi Engineering & Contracting company headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Its core business is providing Telecom services. We are committed to mobilizing our diverse team of engineers to anywhere our clients need them to be.
PPC is seeking a Telecom Engineer in Riyadh, KSA. The Telecom Engineer will supervise site integration, installation of GSM/UMTS & LTE sites (RBS & Transmission Equipment). Possession of the Ericsson certification is highly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
· Installation and integration of RBS, radio access nodes, and transmission equipment on operational telecommunications networks as defined by the OEM
· Installation and integration of Microwave Link.
· Alarm configuration for RBS and rectifier.
· Interacting with management, technicians, and customers’ technical staff on a regular basis
Required Experience and expertise:
· 2-3 years integration experience
· Knowledge of Ericsson OMT and MiniLink Craft Software.
· Commissioning and Integration of GSM, UMTS and LTE as per the OEM
· Good mechanical skills in installation (layout, assembly, tie-in, etc.); reading and interpretation of mechanical and construction drawings
· Knowledge of hardware installations, testing, and commissioning platforms
· Knowledge and experience of working on Ericsson RBS 6000 and 2000 Series.
· Demonstrated understanding of microwave and fiber transmission concepts
· Site surveying experience: GSM, UMTS and LTE.