Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibility
- provide comprehensive VAT including and not limited to administering and registration process, handle all VAT matters of the company, ensure compliance to regulations, prepare all papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
- participate as finance representative to integrate any upcoming regulation with SAP. Moreover, coordinate with SAP IT team to solve any related issues.
- Prepare the monthly reconciliation VAT Report, Ensure timely payment, Maintain VAT Balances on General Ledger and analyze cross SAP transaction.
- Advice all VAT issue related on various transactions to all level in the company.
- Prepare VAT planning and the impact to PRC from finance point of view with obligation according to Saudi Tax regulation.
- Control technical VAT issues to unsure the reporting is accurate and in line with accounting standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or Taxation.
- 10-15 years of working experience in related finance / taxation.
- Strong knowledge about SAP - FICO system and familiar with system mechanism.
- Familiar with VAT regulation and legality (local and international).
- Strong knowledge in Financial Statement, Accounting Reporting and VAT.
- Strong knowledge about tax procedures and policies.