Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibility
1. To support in preparing the Audit Plan and Audit Schedule.
2. Review company operations/support activities and evaluate their efficiency, effectiveness and compliance withcorporate policiesand procedures, laws and government regulations. Prepare the draft report and submit for review.
3. Prepare the audit follow-up reports for all completed audits, review the responses from auditees and respond to them. follow-up progress and obtain review and approval from CA and GA.
4. Support in the preparation of Risk Assessment
5. Support in the preparation of periodic BAC Booklet
6. Support the Audit department in auditing, drafting reports, conducting meeting and other career/
self development activities.
1- Degree in finance, Accounting, or bachelor of seince in Mechanical, Chemical or Computer Engineering.
2. (3 - 15) years experience in company auditing preferably in internal auditing of Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.