- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Monitor family members progress and adapt programs as needed
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
- Give family members information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
- Design and carry out workout routines specific to the needs of the family members.
Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science or Physical education.
Courses in Nutrition, Exercise Techniques
Any Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations will be added advantage