I am a punctual and motivated individual who is able to work in a busy environment and produce high standards of work. I am an excellent team worker and am able to take instructions from all levels and build up good working relationships with all colleagues. I am flexible, reliable and possess excellent time keeping skills.
1. Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction require in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contractor perform on or off site.
2. Responsible for the mechanical construction and to keep track of each and every activity at site, including work permits, work completion date/schedule, material availability, equipment requirements, and reporting to the superintendent/construction manager.
3. Attend kick-off meetings as per the agenda when the contractor is finalized, (for any new activity) and to understand the contractor’s action plan and schedule.
4. Monitor material / equipment follow-up and coordination with the procurement.
5. Monitor and review daily construction schedule. Coordination with affiliate discipline representative and contractor personnel to make the job easy for execution.
6. Coordination with materials department, planning, procurement, engineering department and quality control dept.
7. Resolve and review non-conformance reports
8. Monitor during project execution and ensure all the activities are performed as per schedule and expedite the process in case of delay.
9. Monitor progress of the project field work and periodically report to the construction manager / site superintendent.
10. Monitor construction completion of the entire inspections and tests to verify that components and systems are installed in accordance with the design drawings, procedures, system walk down inspection, tests and completion of turnover documentation.
11. Monitor and arrange calibration of pressure dial gauges and pressure safety valves.
12. Attend walk thru with other discipline engineers and contractor’s and assist in preparing punch list and categorized the punch list items into “A” “B” or “C”.
13. Coordinate with affiliate concerned representative & contractors and arrange and assist in pre commissioning and site testing activities.