Responsible to build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national FS sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes FS national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Oversees the budget for the FS’s sales force.
• Develops policies and procedures as they relate to FS sales.
• Networks with potential customers and FS business partners inside and outside the Kingdom in an effort to promote certain products.
• Approves large contracts.
• Makes presentations showing current sales figures to shareholders, business partners, and corporate executives.
• Establish/ negotiate and lock plans into Customer Development Agreement in line with company policies and budget.
• Maximize the accounts net profitability and enlarge savings.
• Lead the planning process to develop the performance objectives.
• Manage the involvement of the company including support, service to meet the accounts.
• analyzing sales data to identify unexpected trends.
• Project management of the company annual marketing agenda.
• Gaining long term relationships for assigned and new accounts.
• Assess, clarify and validate the customer needs and lead solution development while coordinating with all necessary company divisions.
• Build fact book for key customers with full profile plus strategy definition and update.
• Quarterly review of work plan with management
• Work with sales manager to develop sales plans.
• Training the sales and development team in the market.
• Contact existing and new customers to discuss their needs and explain how these needs are met by specific products and services.
• Ensure the implementation of pricing guidelines and full trade standards & compliance agreements .
• Ensuring successful compliance with customer development expectations
• Develop the company's sales development policies and programs.
• Preparing the annual and monthly plan for sales field visits to the company's customers and following up it.
• Direct supervision of salesmen and provide the necessary support to enable them to develop the company's sales.
• Setting sales targets for sales development staff and following up on their achievement.
• Supervising the incentives program and sales commissions for salesmen.
• Preparation and follow-up of the plan to develop the skills of the salesmen of the company.
• Contribute to the implementation of the annual marketing plan of the company.
• Working on horizontal and vertical expansion of customers.
•Perform any tasks assigned to him by his direct supervisor.