I would like to express my strong interest in employment with your company. A self-motivated , adoptable and responsible professional individual with more than 13 years of professional experience in finance industry, retail, customer service, sales, administration, management, training, teaching, accounting, banking,i international trade and development, marketing , retail, and Bachelor’s degree of Art and Science in Accounting from USA is seeking a position in your company which will utilize the professional and operations skills developed through past work experiences in these fields. I have a methodical , inter personal ,communication, problem solving, and approach to work with strong drive to see things through to completion.
Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my experience and career achievements.
All the best,
!At U.S. Bank Corp, we're passionate about helping business clients and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institu- tions.
• Settle bond/ equity/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager.
• Book cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio, tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, rating, industry codes, etc.,
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly ,quarterly and annual accounts
• Prepare/verify and run OFAC for wires sent to counterpart for potential red flag or high risk activities.
￼• Monitor trading activity throughout the day.
• Assist with the over classification of the liquidity of the Fund’s portfolio
investments into one of four liquidity classification/buckets.
• Assist with the adoption of policies and procedures and record keeping
• Process/pay invoices monthly / quarterly payments.
• Review/book the existing and new equity investment transactions and
As a Risk Operations Manager, I lead and manage a team of ten professionals, oversee daily Teller and Personal Banking side, ensure that all branch operations are effective and compliance requirements are met.Partner with relationship and sales management to pro- vide continual risk assessment and in the development comprehensive policies, proce- dures, compliance training, protocols, internal investigations, plans and implements risk m!anagement strategies and processes.
Responsible for providing support in both sale and business development. Work closely with Relationship Manager on expanding and bringing new business. Maintaining Quality Customer Service and Branch Operations for the branch with the assistance of the Branch Manager. The acting manager in the absence of the Branch Manager.
· Responsible for checking account and deposit growth, business de- velopment, lowering cost of funds, meeting branch sales goals.
· Establish a Total Banking Relationship (both business and personal) by cross-selling: direct deposit, internet banking, overdraft protection, multi- ple deposit products, Investment and Trust Services.
eview general ledger account activity to ensure financial statement accuracy and adherence to accounting policies.
•Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs.To support the CFO and Senior Accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department.
•Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules on the FAS Software System; provide monthly detail to the Senior Accountant for General Journal entries; insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
•Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the check run. •Produce monthly financial statements and internal/external reports as
•Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice - by the CFO or Senior Accountant.
•Manage petty cash account.
•Assist in preparing annual budget .