Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs
; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning
, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Opening New Market Nationally & Internationally
• Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
• Manage Stocks with multiple SKU’s, Manage Returns & Perform Inventory on Daily Basis.
• Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
• Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
• Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
• Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
• Implement new or improved supply chain processes
• Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
• Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
• Analyse inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Follow-up with Supplier according to Forecast of the Stock required to Meet the Current Demand
• Maintaining all the Accounts by Registering Day to Day financial transactions
• Updating the clients with the Statements regarding the Payments.
• Maintain timely payment policy with the suppliers
• Reconciliations between internal multiple branches
• Prepare depreciation for all the assets manually at the end of each
• Petty Cash Handling
• Maintain Bank Reconciliation Statement
• Provide all the transactional activities and financial status to the
• Handling & Controlling Logistical Expenses
• Prepare Income Statement
Troubleshooting Technical Issues
Troubleshooting Network related Issues
Teaching Basic Hardware & Networking fundamentals.
• Computer Basics:
(Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Etc.)
• Knowledge Management System (KMS)
• Assembling & Troubleshooting Personal Computer