Excellence in spearheading FPampA operations, measuring financial performance of the organization, developing monthly, quarterly amp annual management reports, driving key insights amp analytics, internal controls analysis, leading process improvement initiatives
bull Exhibited leadership in participating in high level operational initiatives including restructuring the internal financial reports, infrastructure design, process reengineering, turnaround management amp reorganization
bull Resourceful in undertaking review of monthly expenses, ageing analysis, payables management, journal accounting, payroll processing, vendor management, debtor management, risk assessment and invoicing activities
bull Skilled in managing activities of complete accounting and finance, supervising, summarizing and finalizing till final audits in adherence to the accounting standard
bull Excellence in developing financial performance metrics, business valuation models to determine feasibility, revising forecasts based on monthly financial reviews and ensuring that all financial submissions are timely amp accurate
bull Proven leader with outstanding relationship building skills, strong communication and client relationship management capabilities
Preparing and reviewing Financial Statements on a Monthly and Annual Basis.
Supervising overall accounting function and operations.
Carrying out all necessary day to day accounting responsibilities, including journal entries, accounts payable/ receivable, bank deposits, invoicing, collections, etc.
Developing accounting system, participating in preparation of internal accounting cycles.
Reviewing the bank reconciliation on a monthly basis.
Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely manner.
Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
Review and verify payroll sheets for employees under company sponsor & coordinate with outsource Manpower agencies on timely salary disbursement.
Handling the concerns and complaints raised by outsource agencies and suppliers like Invoice disputes, Balance confirmation and payment of their financial dues.
Keeping records for 3 new ongoing projects within the country
Identifying any potential non-conformities and reporting them to the Lead Manager.
Providing recommendations that may contribute to performance improvement
Preparing and verifying accounting reports and submit to the Top Management.
Monitor the sales of restaurants, Central Kitchen and Warehouses
Report to Finance Director in Dubai (HQ)
Preparing monthly progress and Management reports.
• Preparing cash flows actual and forecast reports on a monthly, quarterly and Yearly basis
• Formulating the annual budgets and 6+6 months forecast comparing first half of the year
• Conducting analysis variances between budget and actuals on a monthly basis
• Calculating dividend and payments to JV partner as per JV agreement
• Performing and working as In-charge of month-end & year-end closing procedures
• Supervision on subordinates for preparing BS, P&L and Cashflow on monthly basis
• Ensuring compliance of accounting procedures, guidelines and policies
• Assisting with monthly accruals for revenue and cost, formulating and posting same in SAP
• Assisting with preparation of Bank reconciliation. AP & AR agieing report when required.
• Maintaining accuracy and on time recording of Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts
Payable (AP) activities in SAP System
• Controlling overall Account Receivable, following up with customers for timely payments
• Issuing contractual & normal Invoices, Credit Note & Debit note in SAP
• Liaising with Auditors, Tax advisors & ISO consultant, assist with preparation of supporting
documents, explanation provided during the course of audit, ensured audit finalization for
2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
• Assist with preparation of VAT return filing, WithHolding Tax, Income Tax & Zakat
• Calculating all taxes, ensured all the required documents are well kept for calculation and
verification purpose. Sole admin user for GAZT portal.
• Managing SABIC’s vendor portal (SUS) for solving customer queries, upload sales
Invoices, follow-up closely on payment and solving other related issues. In-charge of
• Designed protocols & played a key role in implementing the accounting process
Oct’13 - Feb’14: Senior Accountant
Feb’14 - Mar’16: Head of Accounting Department Role:
~ As Head of Accounting Department
• Headed the company’s financial accounting, reporting, control & Audit
• Experienced in projecting accurate cash forecast to ensure that there is no shortage in hand
• Took adequate measures to monitor inflow/ outflow of funds towards accomplishment of company objectives
• Established and implemented internal control disciplines to maintain integrity & accuracy of financial reports and implementing
systems for operational effectiveness
• Ensured audit finalization for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
• Generated in-house Financial Report; engaged in monthly closing of books of accounts, cash flow & quarterly audit report
• Successfully implemented “Focus 6” ERP software & working on it from 2014 onwards
• Provided inputs to Chief Executive Officer on Commercial decisions
~ As Senior Accountant:
• Scrutinized the whole accounting of 2012 & 2013, Audited successfully
• Worked on Al-Baseet Arabic Software for 2012 & 2013 closing
• Enabled monthly closing of books of accounts, Cash Flow & quarterly audit Report
• Maintained accounting of 8 sites in a professional manner; improved accounting & documentation systems for office & sites;
prepared In-house Financial Report
• Rendered assistance to Directors for preparing RFQ and tender request
• Generated VAT, Service Tax report, TDS calculation and payment for the same
• Modified salary structure for all the staff and managed PF & ESIC
• Authorized cheque, RTGS-NEFT, draft & cash disbursement
• Maintained accounting, financial reporting, financial control and information systems to ensure adequate records, appropriate
authorizations of transactions & safeguarded assets
• Advised business leaders to optimize financial accounting and reporting processes to gain effectiveness & efficiency
Growth Path: Apr’07 - Jul’07: Aug’07 - Dec’08: Jan’09 - Jun’11:
• Managed General & AP Department
Accounts Assistant, Dubai, UAE General Accountant, Dubai, UAE Accounts Supervisor, Kuwait
o BS, P&L and Cash Flow on a monthly, qtly. & yearly basis
o MIS for 3 stores with consolidation and analysis
• Assisted Finance Manager for daily fund position, Income on Early payment discount & FD report
• Coordinated with Store’s Section and Department Manager
• Structured and self-disciplined approach to work–working independently
• Reported to Finance Manager
~ As General Accountant, Dubai
• Engaged in the preparation of:
o BS, P&L and Cash Flow on a monthly, Qtly & yearly basis o MIS for 3 stores with consolidation and analysis
~ Accounts Supervisor, Kuwait
• Liaised with other branches for inter-company transactions and coordinated with Store’s Section & Department Manager; reported to Finance Manager & Accounts Manager
~ As Accounts Assistant, Dubai
• Checked and processed invoices in Gold Accounting Software; verified vendor invoices and validated the same in accounting software; updated payable accountant the variances in vendor Invoices
• Analyzed data in Excel and validated the info in accounting software
• Reported to Payable Accountant
Engaged in Accounts Payable, IT return filing, TDS, Excise duty, VAT and General Accounting