Seeking a senior management position in Finance/Accounting, where more than 15 years of my management experience will provide leadership and day-to-day management of the finance and administration functions, ensuring that these functions meet full legal requirements in each of the offices of the organization and strive for bottom-line results. Will be comfortable operating at an executive level and demonstrating ability to collaborate and build strong working relationships with other departments and with people at various levels of the organization.
- Lead all areas of the accounting and finance function to plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate fiscal
performance in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Strategically collaborate and support division president
providing business analytics and financial insight to continuously improve business results.
- Develop the financial strategy for the company based on treasury, accounting, regulatory and other statutory
requirements to ensure that there is a clearly defined strategy for the department based on the business strategy
- Participate in the formulation of the long-term organizational strategy by providing inputs on the financial
strategy to ensure that finance and regulatory requirements are incorporated into the organizational strategy.
- Develop financial and accounting policies, systems, processes and controls for the finance department; monitor
deployment and adherence to ensure that there are clearly defined guidelines for financial and accounting
policies, processes and systems.
- Cash flow management and optimize bank charges.
- Review monthly performance reports, quarterly and annual financial statements and ensure compilation of
Monthly / Quarterly financial statements as required by all statutory bodies and management as per corporate
policies and procedures in timely and accurate manner and making reports of resulting profitability analysis with
recommendations to senior management.
- Support MD / BOD in developing local strategy, feasibility studies, budgeting in-line with defined global strategy.
- Preparation of internal accounts, budgets, audits and forecasts for the company
Preparing and signing the year-end financial statements according to lFRS practices and standards.
- Responsible for the customer risk evaluation, reviewing the contracts and following up credit issues.
- Communicates/collaborates with third parties, acting as a liaison between the company and its customers,
auditors, banks, etc.
- Review and ensure the General Ledger (GL) and chart of accounts reflects all financial/transactional activity of THC; review journal entries and other deliverables as provided by Accountant
- Following up Deal & P.O with suppliers.
- Preparing consolidation financial statements (BS, IS, CF, SE), analysis, and other key management reports.
- Administer other key accounting activities such as reconciling accounts and balances on a monthly basis,
Conducting financial closing activities, preparing sub -ledger reports on a monthly basis and final trial balance
- Prepares, distributes, controls and protects all checks and other funds.
- Performs related work as required.
- Fixed Assets Management (Additional, disposal, Depreciation)
- Handel the relationship between sister companies and external projects
- Customer invoices and statements
- Net sales for the month “Quantity & Amount”
- Bank reconciliation
- Taxes reports and inspection requirements
- Monitoring and reconciling inventory reserves, inventory shrink and obsolescence
- Revising suppliers invoices with purchase and payment orders.
- Booking General & Administration expenses
- Suppliers’ payments.
- Import & Export expenses.