- Purchase and servicing of office equipment.
- Orders and issues office supplies and stationery.
- Periodic follow-up of supplier contracts.
- License Extraction and renewal (Municipality - Civil Defense - Traffic - Police).
- Coordination and follow-up with government departments.
- Supervision and coordination with government service companies such as:
Saudi Telecom Company, Saudi Electricity Company and Saudi National Water Company.
- Follow-up and monitoring monthly invoices and make sure they are paid.
- Coordinate with the general administration of projects to carry out required repairs and
- Communicate and coordinate with approved contractors.
- Ensure and ensure the completion of the required specifications and standards followed by the
- In my capacity as an Administrative Officer, I am in charge of the site where I work.
- Follow-up attendance and departure.
- Coordination and follow-up with the general management of security and safety.
- Monthly training for security guards.
Sales diamond collection
Sales gold 18K, 20K ,
* Greet customers when they arrive at the parts and service center and direct them to an available mechanic.
• Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work.
• Provide customers with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options.
• Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with mechanic if necessary).
• Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings.
• Help customers decide between trading in a car and fixing it through our shop.
• Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling.
• Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up.