certified management accountant with 7+ experience in all aspects of financial accounting and preparation of financial statements, application and follow-up of various control procedures in all financial aspects, full knowledge of the basics of cost accounting, planning budgets and financial analysis, very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office in the preparation and presentation of reports as needed.
looking for new accounting role for developing my skills ,expanding my experience and assist the company achieve its goals .
* Work closely with the Finance Manager to establish the accounting policies ,procedures and Lead the implementation .
* Direct and coordinate daily accounting activities to staff and monitor their performance to complete monthly / annual close procedures .., such but not limit (Review vouchers and supporting documents pertaining to transactions for audit trail maintenance - Review vouchers and supporting documents pertaining to transactions for audit trail maintenance - Monitor the maintenance of the GL in system and ensure its accuracy - Overlook the accurate and timely recording of income, expenses, receivables and payables - Resolve complex accounting issues and help other junior members to resolve issues - Prepare and Review JVs/PVs etc. - Prepare monthly account reconciliations - ensure adherence to internal control policies and procedures - Review transactions, bank reconciliation records and other important documentation) .
* Ensure comply to IFRS in Presentation, measurement and disclosure for financial statement .
* Ensure document approvals in accordance with the authority matrix .
* Review accounting procedures on a regular basis to make improvements .
* Coordinate /Provide the data required by the auditors in course of external/internal audit .
* Prepare monthly record of banking and cash flow activities .
* Participate in Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions .
* Preparing the financial budget according to the company's plan :-
- determining the role and responsibilities of the departments
- the basis for which they will be accountable
- analyzing variances and preparing relevant comparisons and reports .
* Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed .
Generate monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports and statements, in addition: cash flow.
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Participate in Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
• Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses, and insurance records.
• Participate in Prepare capital budget and cash flow projections.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Participate in Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations, Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion
Collecting and entering data in the ERP system and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
• Maintain and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
• Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations as required..
• Performing filing and running reports.
• Coordinate with external and internal auditors to perform regular audits by providing all the needed financial records, data and information to ensure the accuracy of reports.
Monitor inventory and follow-up of books for stores and cards of class and the movement of documentary stores and the delivery of follow-up reports to the financial management.
• Compiling a statement of the site's needs according to the planning budget of the project and compiling these outputs from the project engineers and making sure that they are approved by the project manager and reviewed and approved.
• Review all the abstracts and ensure their integrity in terms of formality and technical and then communicate them to the financial management for approval.
• Supervising the disbursement of site dues from contractor payments, engineers' contracts, employee salaries and daily wages.