• Financial Accounting Manager – TASNEE Holding Company
National Operation & Industrial Services Co. LTD. ( KHADAMAT ) – Riyadh
One of Tasnee group (Working by ERP “Briton under Oracal”)
•Working by SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Briton
•Preparing the financial statements.
•Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
•Supervision on sixteen branches. Quarterly inventory physical count.
•Maintains all financial aspects (general accounts, Fixed Assets, suppliers’ accounts, customers’ accounts, Treasury, Workshops, stores… )
•Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
•Reporting to the head of finance.
•Working by (SAP - Microsoft Dynamics - Briton)
•Managing Fixed Assets for TASNEE HQ entities & Downstream Companies (20 Companies) & Cimical companies (4)
•Team Leader of fixed assets workshop in the merging process in Shared Services organization.
•Developing and Improving FA mechanism in the system
•Enhancing policy and procedures
•Main Participant in IFRS conversion
•Implementation IFRS 16.
•Main Member in Data recovery in cyber-attack
•Yearly Fixed Assets physical count for all assigned entities
- Preparing the financial statements.
- Making the annual inventory for all company’s assets.
- Supervising the general cashier.
- Supervision all financial aspects (general accounts, suppliers’ accounts, customers’ accounts, … )
- Assist the financial controller in the Reports of the Board of Directors.
preparing and posting financial entries related to Gl, AR, AP, FA, and payroll
Handling & satisfying all Factory Administrative needs for 500 Employees as follows:
- Company Internal & External Communications.
- Preparing and managing Visits' Agenda for Egyptians & Foreign Visitors.
- Making Hotel Reservations & Accommodations for all visitors.
- Arranging Transportations for employees & Visitors from & to the factory
- Government Relations & Delegations.
- Responsible for Factory Purchasing System.
- Responsible for managing Administration dep. Warehouse.
- Monthly & Quarterly & Annual Progress Reports.