I am CMA Holder from Institute of certified Management Accountant USA ,
bull High caliber, meticulous professional with 14 years of experience in finance and accounting functions involving Financial Planning amp Forecasting, managing reliable and integrity Financial Reporting, Expenses Control, Variance Analysis
bull Insightful experience pertaining to end-to-end accounting of organization, which includes payables and receivables management, bank reconciliations, closure of book of accounts, preparation of financial statements, etc.
bull Adroit in handling complex accounting and financial data to provide reliable business information, strengthen financial reporting and maintain compliance with statutory guidelines.
bull Deft in cash-flow management, financial budgets, management accounting and audits in full compliance with defined financial and accounting standards.
bull Adept in conducting variance analysis and contributing to the achievement of short, mid and long-term business objectives.
bull Skilled at liaising with vendors, banks and key stakeholders to facilitate business operations and mobilize company finances for maximum financial returns.
bull Exploring challenging opportunities to work in a senior managerial role, with a view to utilize a strong set of transferable skills in financial planning and management to deliver bankable outcome
Manage the accounts, budgets and financial analysis of the different activities performed by the Company to meet the information needs of management, the company, government and statutory bodies.
Direct and Co-ordinate the planning and preparation of annual and longer-term capital and operating budgets of the departments to ensure they are in line with the business plans to optimize the financial resources available and set future course of action accordingly.
Provide financial, accounting and management accounting of assets and lease agreements, so as to ensure accuracy of accounts and compliance with policies and procedures.
Direct maintenance of fixed asset records and related depreciation accounts and provide interpretative assistance as to the proper capitalization / expensing of outlays and grouping of fixed assets by class, as well as depreciation methodology.
Participate in the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, perform variance analysis to compare budgeted figures to forecasts (profitability analysis) and consider alternative scenarios and economic prospects as appropriate to ensure accurate forecasting is achieved.
Ensure data collection procedures are implemented to collect data from different departments in timely and efficient manner and all the data is regularly updated in the respective accounts IT system.
Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of accounting activity is carried out in an efficient manner that is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
Monitor the financial performance of given areas of accounting activity versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
Recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering a specific area of accounting
• Oversee the development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of finance so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
• Ensure that financial reports that provide to the management are timely reliable and integrity to make sound decisions.
• Assist management to set long term strategic and financial planning to achieve organization target goals.
• Managing company's cash flow and ensure cash flow should be as per or better than the plan and be aware of Cash Red Flags.
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
• Ensure financial & internal controls of the company are in place by conducting reviews and controlling costs.
• Control and evaluate capital expenditure requests by computing IRR, NPV payback and profitability report by all dimensions (Product, Region, Machine, customer, etc.) and submit the report within 15 day after the end of each quarter.
• Minimize credit risk of the company by exercising proper control on receivables and comply with credit policy.
• Manage budget procedure according to company calendar and conduct with departments and set the Master Budget.
Analyze financial statements (Vertical & Horizontal Anaylsis) and reports to senior management and director and proposing recommendations. Liaise with banks and other financial institutions.
• Consolidate and analyze financial data including budgets, income statement forecasts etc. considering company’s goals and financial standing.
• Coordinate with the finance team in preparation of accounts, review and authorize their postings and sort out the discrepancies.
• Effectively perform ratio analysis to understand the exact financial position, highlight returns on investment and provide comprehensive information on liquidity and profitability position of the company.
• Perform research to identify new and profitable avenues of investment and monitor the organization's investment portfolio to gain maximum returns