A Telecom professional with an exciting career spanning 6 years of diverse experience in delivering excellence in contact centers (B2C, B2B), performance assurance, B2C amp B2B complaints management (E2E), quality and processes, root cause analysis and performance reporting while always getting the job done.
Professional experience includes leading, supporting and managing various projects related to B2C amp B2B contact centers, performance assurance and complaints management functionrsquos standardization, quality management, processes transformation based on ISO 10002.
models on sub-performance issues and proposes corrective measures for processes, SLAs, systems, etc.
bull Supports to develop improvement initiatives for complaint resolution.
bull Supports to assess business automation tools and propose system improvements.
bull Monitor the quality of complaints resolution across E2E resolution journey
bull Provide ad-hoc reports related to department performance based on request from high management.
bull Conduct focus groups and customersrsquo visits to balance VOB amp VOC
• Tracks complaint resolution performance: calculate KPIs, and points out discrepancies on a daily/weekly basis.
• Develop periodic reports, dashboards and infographics on B2B complaint resolution performance.
• Supports to perform root cause analysis using various analytical and business models on sub-performance issues and proposes corrective measures for processes, SLAs, systems, etc.
• Supports to develop improvement initiatives for complaint resolution.
• Supports to assess business automation tools and propose system improvements.
• Monitor the quality of complaints resolution across E2E resolution journey
• Provide ad-hoc reports related to department performance based on request from high management.
• Conduct focus groups and customers’ visits to balance VOB & VOC
• Aggregates, analyses, and logs general complaints (non-technical, non-financial) obtained through different channels (call center, account managers, senior management etc.)
• Resolves general complaints through coordination with different assurance stakeholders (incl. ENOC, NW, FO, CC, Sales) according to the type of the complaint.
• Follows-up with assurance stakeholders (incl. ENOC, NW, FO, etc.) to resolve selected technical complaints that are high priority (e.g. critically delayed, received from senior management, etc.)
• Follows-up with assurance stakeholders to implement complaint improvement initiatives.
• Supports the resolution of process gaps/issues that lead to delaying complaints resolution.
• Continually feedback the assurance performance team with root cause analysis and proposed corrective actions.
• Open channels for business customers through the company website or any other suitable way
to facilitate the arrival of complaints and resolve it in speedy way.
• Analyze termination and port out requests to come up with suitable retention promotions
• Perform outbound call to key customers handling their issues and convince them not to terminate or port out.
• Proactive retention for non-paying customers.
• Prepare regular reports about churn and saving rate