To be part of the innovation champion in a leading organization in the market. The desired position shall require the business and marketing knowledge I have gained and would mold the interpersonal and intrapersonal skills I have to help improve the organization profitability and Positioning in highly competitive and turbulent market.
1. prepare the Sales Target Based on department (Hotel, Resort, Restaurant and Advertising).
2. Ensure achievement of marketing objectives (brand awareness, consideration, etc.)
3. Design and deliver Skonmas plans & strategies.
4. Liaise with all communication functions (Digital, Events (
5. Analytics of evaluate customer service to improve the service for the organization.
6. Prepare the organizational structure for all company's department.
7. Prepare daily / weekly / monthly activity report and submit to Executive manager.
8. Employees recommendations for training, transportation and upgrading.
9. Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
10. Create Procurement department, purchase cycle (PR, PO and MAS) to ensure the supply of good quality and economy.
11. Follow-up and monitoring of operations in all company's department and submit Written or photographic report to the Executive Director.
1. Help the Manager and Head of Retail to develop annual business plans identifying key activities and priorities. He or she has to help in implementing and communicating operational strategies and solutions in line with the company business plan to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
2. One of the team who prepare the retail Target by Showroom, Product line, and Salesman.
3. Collaborates to forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
4. Sales analytics and submitted to the director of sales.
5. Collaborates with Marketing to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show.
6. Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
7. Prepare Permission either by Ministry of Commerce or Chamber of Commerce.
8. Distribute of advertising materials to POS.
9. Work with product manager & logistic department to make sure they receive their goods on time and in the right condition.
10. Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff's productivity.
11. Working as team leader and supervised a number of employees to ensure the achievements of the organization’s goals.
12. Prepare report activities of competitors and submitted to the director of sales.
13. Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
14. Prepare the organizational structure department.
15. Man power request for a new hiring as per approval budget.
16. Prepare action plan for annual vacation for retail staff department.
17. Holds regular meetings with sales staff.
18. Prepare daily sales report and submit to the director of sales Department.
19. Follow up to receive periodic reports of branches and submitted to the director of sales Department with Save copies of them.
Organizing and maintaining the schedules of the manager and direct managers.
2. Supervising the work of the receptionist and correspondent.
3. Ensuring the completion of administrative decisions issued by the manager and direct managers.
4. Preparing for weekly administrative meetings by writing and following up with Property Management reports during week; and preparing agendas.
I have a Training session from Calvalley Petroleum (CYPRUS LTD) - Yemen Operation - block (9) Malik as drilling, well test, well logging, Reservoir, production engineering, pressure vessel, flow meter, pump, Well Operations (ESP), well operations and/or production related operations and Surface Production Operations.
1. Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
2. Respond promptly to customer inquiries and accordingly handle and resolve customer complaint.
3. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
4. Perform customer verifications and set up new customer accounts.
5. Process orders, forms and requests.
6. Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
7. Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
8. Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.