I’m looking forward to gain more experience and develop my skills while putting all my efforts to succeed.
I was promoted from room service to the housekeeping supervisor to reception. Then from reception to front office manager.
Greeting guests as they come in, managing the check-in and check-out process, answering questions and requests, and helping with administrative tasks at the front desk.
- supporting, training and supervising front office staff.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- scheduling staff shifts.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Monitoring stock and ordering office supplies.
- Preparing monthly management reports on customer feedback, bookings, and cancellations.
-Taking guest orders over the phone and entering them
into an electronic system.
-Delivering room service orders to guests in their rooms.
- Set up room service trays and tables to prepare for incoming orders.
Creating plans and civil defense procedures aimed at redressing or preventing loss of life and property in times of war and natural disasters.
Processing and receiving payments and issuing receipts to customers as they leave with their purchases.