i. More than 09 years’ work experience in Finance, Accounts, Tax & Audit.
ii. Knowledge of IFRS/IAS and International Standards on Auditing (ISA), The Companies Ordinance, 1984.
iii. Perfect understanding of the fundamental accounting & audit concepts with ability to apply them in a varied manner.
iv. Experience in industries, construction, microfinance, Audit firm, NGO’s.
v. Good knowledge of SAP- ERP and computer applications like Word, Excel, Access and accounting software like QUICK BOOK and SMAP.
vi. Good understanding of Applications of Income Tax, Sales Tax and Federal Excise Act (PSIDs Generations, Withholding Tax Return Statement, Annual Filling etc).
vii. Usage of Straight to Bank (Payment Solution) for Corporate cheques/online payments.
viii. Corporate Affairs Knowledge like E.O.B.I registration process, Registration of Companies with S.E.C.P under section 42 of Companies Ordinance, 2016, P.C.P registration process, ISO certifications process for registration.
ix. Exceptional ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Preparation of Financial Statements
Monthly Financial Reporting
Bank Reconciliation Statements
Filling of monthly with holding statements
Tax calculations and deductions
Investments Calculations and submissions
• Preparation of Quarterly, Half yearly & Annual Financial statements
• Preparation and provision of all types of financial & other reports to donor and BODs
• Preparation of policies and procedures for finance department (Financial Manual)
• Implementation of financial controls within finance department
• Preparation of annual budget for the overall organization
• Filling of monthly withholding statement and annual return.