I have recently completed a bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, attaining a 4.5/5. I also Passed on Insurance Foundation Certificate (IFCE).
I am very interested to work for your company and as a new graduate, I am highly motivated to start in any position which you have to offer.
I have had previous experience working for Ministry Of Labor as an Intern and have gained management and communications skills and am very comfortable working in a team environment.
My key strengths include
-BS degree in Management Information Systems.
-Passed on Insurance Foundation Certificate Exam (IFCE).
- Good communication and listening skills.
-Ability to evaluate the needs of customers.
- Knowledge systems analyzing.
-Excellent MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
<html><body><p>â€¢ Provide assistance to clients on live chat, or telephonically.
â€¢ Booking Appointments.
â€¢ Telemarketing for all offers.
*Assist & training New staff</p></body></html>
• Provided Advice, Troubleshooting of software and guidance to the employee on the effective use of PCs.
• Built forms using MS Excel and Visual Basic.
• Built an Employee Database using MS Access.
• Entry Data.