خبرة ممتدة لاكثر من 21 عام في مجال تقنية المعلومات وادارة النظم ومبيعات الحلول الالكترونية والشبكات وادارة المشاريع التقنية، مع سجل نجاح موثق من كل الشركات التي عملت بها سابقا وحاليا.
Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Develop key account plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy
• Maintain thorough understanding of the customers’ end use markets, their important customers, and their main competitors.
• Implement and manage the effective delivery of key customer programs including communication strategies, customer training, issue resolution and utilization reporting.
• Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and my team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to customers
• Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions
• Manage the Account Managers to establish strong customer relationships and assist the Sales Managers in growing Trading Technologies within our existing and new client base.
• Keep strong communication lines open with Sales Managers and Managing Director
• Ensure optimal client feedback to Product Management, Sales Management or other departments with regard to product requirements and enhancements.
• Coordinate the business Key Account strategies and plans with the activities and actions of other business unit at Key Accounts.
• Determine customers’ unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up.
• Establish and strengthen customer relationships with decision makers across functions and regions.
• Manage the overall customer satisfaction and profitability of many of largest customers, including managed care accounts.
• Retain and grow my assigned book of business including meeting or exceeding up sell targets.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of my customers’ business and their human capital and benefits issues and appropriately position value proposition with viable solutions to meet my customers’ needs.
• Provide insights into planning process. Sources include primary and secondary market research, customer interviews, industry analysts, and mining of internal customer data.
• Measure and analyze existing products for opportunities to innovate and improve.
• Analyze and report actual performance vs. Business Contract goals and drive corrective actions as needed.
• Ensure all offers (as appropriate) have a defined channel value proposition, inclusive of partner-led solutions, solutions that are co-delivered between company and clients.
• Ensure each channel value proposition is vetted with the partner community and has executable plans identified for our channel partners.
• Act as a champion within Al Farida core teams helping team members become more channel aware and knowledgeable.
• Assist core teams on all go-to-market planning activities, specifically for those that are hardware-attached solutions (such as pro-support, and pro-deploy), and services enabled solutions (such as pro-consult).
• Ensure channel executive teams are fully aware of all offers under development, exit dates, issues, and a consolidated channel-oriented roadmap tailored for the channel organizations.
• Provide competitive analysis, and perspectives that are end user-focused and specific to each offer under development. This includes providing insight for all regions.
• Support and drive the bid process
• Compile, edit, and proof read commercial proposals which contain technical content and designs ensuring that these are presented in a professional and concise manner
• Ensuring that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for each bid are effectively pulled together from all parts of the business
• Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document
• Determine the scope and timeline of new bids. Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client’s needs
• Develop knowledge of business, its products and services by reading and review previous bid and design documents and spending time with pre sales, technical and commercial functions
• Develop computer based document store and reference materials
• Review and improve other customer materials and develop a consistent set of standards for other commercial functions to follow
• Develop a set of standard templates for less complex bids Management of all aspects of the bid process to ensure deadlines are met
• Support the Exchange Systems in STC kingdom wide – Very Critical
• Quote, Design and execute all the Spare Parts and maintenance contracts in STC (Alamiah projects).
• Managing the maintenance team of Dell Brand Support at STC kingdom wide.
• Create and review the weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports which are required by STC and al Alamiah.
• Search for any new ideas can be useful to STC, including new technologies, staff training, follow up … etc.
• Handling the MIS responsibilities (Internal Support)
• Manage the technical support.
• Handling the Customers Support activities.
• Install and configure the VSat Technology
• Support the Web development projects (Web hosting, Web pages editing, Exchange Servers configuration, Web server configuration … etc)
• Administer the Customer's Web hosting Servers.
• Give the proper consultation to Sales reps.
• Develop, document and maintain procedures for system utilities, such as backups, restores, performance tuning, and configurations and perform daily and quarterly backups of production systems and other backups as required.
• Assist in the planning, development and integration of enterprise-wide networks, communication, and technology systems. For major system changes, incumbent defines need, weighs options, and proposes solutions. Outlined system changes can be made based on own knowledge and experience. It will occasionally be necessary to take quick actions, such as implementing HA during a major system in an emergency that has simultaneous major impact on the functioning of the Casino and Hotel facilities.
• Load and test operating system and application software releases, and fixes in both test and productions environments and load application and software patches; run performance and file tuning utilities; etc.
• The system of functioning hardware and software must be maintained and supported 24 hours per day, 7 days per week due to Astra operations.
• Document and implement applications specific security groups and classes. Cross train other team members in AS/400 administrative skills.
• Participate in systems administration team and share responsibility for management of the AS/400 and Windows servers. May serve on additional technology teams as required.