We are seeking a seasoned and skilled operations coordinator for our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will oversee the general operations of our office and ensure that logistical needs are met. You will coordinate with vendors, handle billing/expenditures, and maintain stock of all supplies. You will also greet visitors and conduct some clerical duties. You will be an essential part of the smooth daily operation of our business.
Duty and responsibility.
- Oversee daily operations of the office
- Foster has good working relationships with vendors and service providers.
- Ensure all office equipment is functioning properly.
- Monitor supply stock and place orders as needed.
- Greet visitors to the office, answering any questions they might have
- Organize and update files as needed
- Answer phones, emails, and conduct basic clerical work
- Categorizes inventory and completes inventory tracking.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Solid computer skills, including email and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple schedules.
- Highly organized with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Friendly and personable.