The electrical engineers shall provide aftersales services, mainly maintenance & repair of container/vehicle scanners, to the customers at the scanner site.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work at the scanner site daily to ensure the scanner is operating normally.
- Routine inspection and preventive maintenance to container & vehicle scanner at the scanner site as schedule
- Perform service on-call upon customer’s request. When the equipment goes faulty, able to find the fault precisely and restore the equipment to normal working condition in time.
- Identifying spare parts for ordering, management of spare parts on site.
- Timely and accurately preparation of routine reports.
- Performing any other relevant aftersales service duties as may be assigned by the superior.
- Can Speaking Arabic preferred, transferable iqama preferred, local driving license preferred.