- install, and maintain Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, connections, cabling and data communications equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Testing and configuring software, maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
- Do regular data backups to protect organization's information
- Conducts Preventive Maintenance according to Master Plan and Corrective Maintenance as per client's/customer's complaints
- Install and configures routers and switches in accordance to company standards