Financial Controller - Riyadh
We are currently working with a leading medical manufacturing business in Riyadh who have had a fantastic 2020 and are looking to continue their expansion into the 2021. The business has used its medical expertise to provide support to the global Covid 19 response.
The executive team, brought together from across the globe, has the prioritised investing in an industry leading team. Now they are expanding again and recruiting a Financial Controller to who will have full responsibility and oversight for financial reporting under IFRS, management accounting, Tax, Treasury and Audit.
- Accurate, timely and meaningful reporting of financial performance of all the consolidated group and standalone companies on a monthly and annual basis
- Provide robust analysis on margins along with analysis of hedging gains/losses
- Monitor and report profitability
- Coordinate and provide financial management, controller-ship advice and control requirements for the business
- Work closely with the Bank and Treasury to secure and reporting on funding
- Develop and implement controls, systems and processes
- Oversight of companies hedge book
- Work in conjunction with the business to improve working capital
- Ideally a Saudi national, however expats will be considered
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- A track record in a controller positions ideally within a Manufacturing/Healthcare environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build relationships with both a variety of staff across the business, up to board level