Saudi's Nationality only
We are looking for a senior candidate to manage various HR systems, programs, policies & procedures and ensure their implementation in a manner that supports the achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives. Supervise the performance of the Human Resources functions and ensure compliance with related regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects related to the Human Resources function including recruitment, training, performance management, salaries, incentives, career plans, succession plans, manpower plans within specific timelines.
- Manage the implementation of personnel practices to ensure its consistency with the organization's policies and procedures adopted for these functions; including office facilities, medical insurance, logistics, social security...etc..
- Participate in developing the department’s budgets and manage the activities within towards achieving the set budget.
- Maintain professional relationships with suppliers of admin services and make decisions on necessary administrative procurement to meet employees’ needs.
- Endorse suggestions and recommendations that would enable a more effective and efficient work flow.
- Provide counsel to managers on employee relation issues including but not limited to coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions and termination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or any related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a related field, including at least 3 years in a supervisory/managerial role.
- Proficient in written, read and spoken English and Arabic.
- Effectively work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Creativity and thinking outside the box.
- Knowledge in candidate sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites such as LinkedIn.
- Must be Saudi national.
- Ability to relocate between Jeddah and Riyadh