Position Purpose Reporting directly to the Product Manager - Moving Services, the successful candidate will be part of a growing mobility team and will act as the main point of communication with potential (and existing) Move One corporate clients. The Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and will manage the quality and consistency of all Move One product and service delivery.
Responsibilities / Function Tasks / Duties Present and sell company products and services (moving, relocation, logistics or any other specialized Move One service to current and potential clients in the assigned territory/market segment Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Seek out opportunities to increase business in all service areas.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Help develop and submit professional, clear and effective proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to Move One customers regarding the entire process of relocation, freight rates, service levels, schedule information and customer inquiries and complaints.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Stay up-to-date on new product and service opportunities, special developments, market conditions, competitors’ activities as well as advertising and promotional trends via personal connections and through the reading of pertinent literature.
- Communicate new opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through networking activities to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in sales meetings, networking events (inside and outside of core business hours).
- Stay current on customer and industry trends.
- Understand competitor strategies, capabilities and pricing to better position Move One advantageously.
- Preference for University graduate or equivalent .
- Fluent English speaker is essential .
- Min 3-4 years Sales or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Moving, Relocations or Logistics industry knowledge / experience preferred (2-5 years).
- Demonstrated success in building revenue in prior sales positions and a familiarity with the regional market in the corporate relocation and moving industry are desired.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and will have a clear focus on high quality and business profit.