The Move One Relocation Coordinator is the primary point of accountability for Move One’s Relocation Management Company clients (RMCs) and local clients regarding destination and immigration services in their assigned location and for assigned account in accordance to client´s alignment. The Relocation Coordinator is also responsible for supporting the Destination Consultants in their duties with guidance, updates, and service-related information as well as responsible for cost review and management.
Responsibilities / Duties / Functions Tasks
- Confirming receipt of service initiations with Clients/RMCs within one business day; Opening a new job in the system for all initiations within one business day.
- Ensuring that all online systems, forms, and procedures are completed as per the relevant RMCs SLA Achieve a minimum of 95% satisfaction rate from all assignees via customer evaluation reports.
- Manage a caseload of between 60--90 active cases depending on experience.
- Making initial contact to any new Assignee to their destination within one business day of initiation; Inform assignee and queries will be responded to within 4 working hours.
- Assigning the newly initiated service to one of the local Destination Consultants and briefing.
- Explaining to the assignee Move One’s relationship to their employer and/or the RMC, confirming the service to be provided, sending needs questionnaires, asking about critical elements of the relocation, as a Providing clear and timely updates and service reports to Move One clients and RMCs;
- Collection of required data (answers to initial questions) and its verification, and further identification of the applicable full immigration procedure within 24hrs of receipt of documents or e-mail.
- Monitoring changes in the immigration legislation and reporting on new requirements / changes to all the interested parties (Immigration Team / Country Manager / Product Manager / Clients);
- Following up with the Assignee at the midway point of the service to provide an opportunity for the Immediately informing the Move One client/RMC of any service related complaints, issues or challenges, as well as to Regional Operations Manager of any service issues; Immediately notifying Regional Operations Manager of any service issues or escalations Collecting feedback on the vendors and reporting to the ME Regional Operations Manager of any service issues arising from those feedback reports;
- Ensuring that Destination templates, information in the system is always up to date.
- Confirming that all required documents are uploaded in accordance to document naming protocol
- Ensuring that all services are invoiced within the shortest possible time after the service is completed, and sending an accurate invoice to the client/RMC within 5 working days of service Supporting the Destination Consultant with guidance, advice, and training during the service; Monitoring the Destination Consultant’s reporting in the system
- Sophisticated manner (ability to relate to people, clients and staff, at all levels) Strong service inclination and customer orientation.
- Knowledge and experience in Qatar Immigration services.
- Knowledge of expat residential housing/compound and off compound properties.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with confidence (verbally and in writing).
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong supervisory and people management skills
- Attention to detail
- University degree preferable or equivalent.
- Service industry work experience
- Strong PC skills
- English and Arabic language -- advanced level