Morgan International is a global leader in professional training established in 1995 and currently operates across 32 locations worldwide with offices in Canada, Europe and the Middle East. Headquartered in Beirut, Morgan has helped over 80,000 individuals across the globe in achieving their career goals. Morgan offers various professional certification and diploma programs across finance, accountancy, human resources, marketing and logistics fields.
Morgan is currently looking to hire a Program Advisor to be based in Riyadh office. Covering the local market, the main responsibility of a Program Advisor will be acting as a primary point of contact for individuals in order to assist them in selecting educational programs that suit their career the most and sell them. The Program Advisor will be responsible for meeting sales targets and increasing market share. The role would suit someone who enjoys working in a dynamic sales environment and can work towards the set sales targets.
Key activities will include identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure. Additionally, the role requires the assessment of client needs and providing clients with specific strategic guidance and product overviews. Morgan is looking for dynamic people to join the team who are looking to grow their potential and contribute to the company’s mission.
Knowledge and professional experience:
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience
• Customer/client facing experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM system
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, dynamic and results oriented
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
• Fluent in English and Arabic
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent