We are hiring for SAP Hybris Consultant – 2 Nos
Nationality - Open
Work Location Riyadh
• Hands-on experience in Hybris commerce including design, configuration, testing and production deployment.
• Develop high level architecture and solution design for implementation of business requirement.
• Design, build and configure Hybris application to meet business process and application requirements.
• High level technical expertise in understanding the Hybris technical architecture and different level of layers involved ( UI Layer, Controller Layer, Facade layer, Service Layer, Data Models)
• Ability to develop/enhance/deploy the Hybris B2B applications using Hybris technical expertise
• Strong level understanding towards back office customization, HAC roles, Data models.
• Good exposure towards UI technology ( .JSP, .tag, .css)
• Ability to coordinate with business teams and IT stakeholders to articulate the business requirements.
• Ability to map the OOTB functionalities with business process.
• Understand & perform SAP CRM & Hybris configuration including Customer/User master data, Catalog Management, Content Management, Workflows, Promotions/Vouchers, Shopping Cart & checkout, Search and guided navigation, Returns Management, Payments, Customer specific Pricing, Sync & Async Order Management with SAP etc.
• Thorough knowledge on different accelerators and extension.
• Should have worked extensively on REST protocol and integration scenarios with SAP and Non SAP Applications.
• Experience setting up technical Hybris components such as admin tool, data hub, CPQ etc.
• Experience in using latest development frameworks such as, Junit, Angular JS, React, GIT, Jenkins, Kafka, code versioning and branching.
• Understand and perform SAP ECC & CRM configuration including master data & Order replication setup to SAP CRM & Hybris.
• Experience with SAP and non-SAP systems integration, performance test planning and testing execution coordination skills.
• Experience working with SAP through service market place in articulating product gaps & issues in SAP CRM & Hybris.