The Leasing Coordinator will report to the Leasing Manager of Real Estate, and is responsible for the procurement of suitable tenants for the Company’s shopping malls portfolio, based on objectives established for each mall. The Leasing Coordinator negotiates the business terms of the lease and follows each deal through to execution. The Leasing Coordinator also negotiates lease renewals, amendments, relocations, and options.
- Explore trade areas and business opportunities within the market and communicate with the prospect tenants.
- Procures and negotiates lease terms and conditions and conclude deals.
- Creates business relationships with the existing and future tenants.
- Produces market and shopping mall analyses including the analyses of rents, and vacancies in our own and competing malls.
- Coordinates third-party broker activities.
- Works closely with the outside legal staff during the negotiation phase of the deal. Clarifies business points in question and works with tenants over any disputed business issues.
- Coordinates leasing activities with various company departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- The position must be able to work independently and in a team environment; must be able to communicate in face-to-face interactions with Tenants on a regular basis.
- Focus and attention to detail are critical to the success of this role.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within KSA on average is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (Business, Finance, Real Estate).
- One to Four years’ experience in retail real estate leasing.
- Introductory to significant knowledge of the retail real estate industry, local markets, and tenant mix.
- Must possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong Arabic and English written communication skills required.
- Must be computer literate to include a working knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Must have own transportation to travel to area shopping malls.